I have had a fever blister for 2 days accompanied by swollen lymph nodes on the right side of my neck. Now the swelling in the lymph nodes has moved up into the right check all the way under my eye. It has my teeth on the right side hurting so that I can not chew along with headaches and just an allover achy feeling. I went to my family doctor and received a Rocifrin shot along with Acyclovir for the fever blister and Cephalexin to take at home. Fever blister seems to be going down, however pain and swelling on right side of face still there. What is causing this swelling and the pain?

Hey I was wondering if you ever found out what happened to your illness. Are you better? I have the same thing and it has been going on for about 6 days.

Hi I was wondering what ever happened with your illness. I have the same exact thing and it has been 6 days. thanks!