The right side of my left finger one day just started cracking...right on the bend part. Then a few days later began peeling. Now it's gone threw 2 layers and the 3rd is cracking. But I think the 3rd is now the 2nd again cuz of new skin growth. It doesn't itch, never swelled or oozed puss. Just like dry skin peeling but I don't know why it is doing this? Never had it this bad. My right hand, on left side of thumb, it formed a callus. That too started peeling off. I it's not Dyshidrosis or Eczema because it doesn't have all the symptoms. The only pain is when I aid in some of the peeling, to remove the hanging skin.

Can anyone help me with ideas?? I really don't want to go to the doctor because I don't like them. Never had a good experience with them. One cost me half my eye sight from their 2 wrong diagnosis's. Using creme that might have made it worse. So this seems to be my best resort.

Have you looked at information on the internet?

My right middle finger began peeling a while ago, I'm not sure how long it has been but it never stops peeling. It doesn't hurt. Wel, but it feels like recently the peeling has begun to grow in size, first it was on the left side on my finger, now its starting to peel on the right side. I try putting cream on but it doesnt seem to help too much. The peeling is around the joint from my fingernail but the inner portion of the finger, does anyone know how I can treat this, it's bothering me a lot. Also I've seem to have abnormal nail growth on the same finger. It intermittently grows many concave grooves in my nails, and sometimes it goes away and sometimes it doesn't, can anyone help me out?