Hey, It started with one finger peeling at the tip so I put Lotion on my hands and then another finger started peeling I was like okay? So i put some more lotion on and then 2 more of my finger tips have the dead skin is on the top (not peeled) and its bothering cause the skin keeps bunching up and moving and it feels so weird and then I didn't put lotion on and my thumbs started to peel to. What is this?

Finger-tip peeling is extremely common,they are the most sensetive and yet most used body part.

Extreme peeling of fingertips is normally an allergic reaction of some sort though, so just watch your diet and any chemicals you come into. If it continues for a very long time- "3 months" or more. Then go and see a doctor or dermatologist.

hi usually one of the reasons for this is more used to synthetic materials, may be if u r riding a bike more use of clutch ....can avoid this by wearing cotton hand glowse whille riding bike