Hi, after some thinking I have decided to start a workout. You see, I was very unhappy with the way I looked. A friend recommended a program that he thought was great. I listened to his advice and bought it. It is designed to be applied for twelve weeks. I have finished six and I am satisfied with the results. Do you think that I should quit now?

Hi, you failed to tell something more about this program. What is it about, what areas of the body are involved and the name of it. Anyway, most of these workout programs are designed by professional workout instructors. They apply all of their knowledge combined with experience in the creation of such programs. Since you are satisfied with the results that are seen after only a six week period, I suggest you keep it up until it is suppose to end. If the workout program does not have a statement that you can quit as soon as you are satisfied, then you should listen to it. You see, quitting now may prove to be a big mistake. Doing only half of the workout program can be worse than if you have never started to work out at all. You could end up looking worse than when you have started the work out. So don't be lazy and finish the whole twelve weeks of the workout program.