This program was designed by doctors and provides weightloss and education & motivation to keep the weight off.

I've honestly tried 8 other weight loss programs and have never really been "skinny". So I just decided that some people were meant to be skinny and I was not.

I was wrong !!!

As soon as i started this program I lost 20lbs in 2 weeks and 30 in the first month. I've been on it for 4 months now and have lost 65 lbs. I know this sounds like an infomercial, but screw that, I'm happy.

I was in denial before about how it is ok to be heavy...I was wrong and am very very glad that their is something out there that ACTUALLY WORKS.

God bless
Samantha

how do I find a doctor for the program

Hey Samantha, :-D

Congratulations on your awesome progress. That's a huge amount of weight you lost there, although some may argue that losing weight that fast is not healthy.

I've actually never heard of the Genetix Program before, would you be kind enough to explain how it works?

Cheers,
Joseph

I'm also a patient on the Genetix Program. It's been three weeks and I'm down 23 pounds.

You can google the program for their website. They have a phone number and an email address for more information.

As for how it works, it's behavior modification. Everyone's experience is going to be unique based on how their body uses food and what kind (and how much) exercise they're doing.

My own experience has been that I speak with my doctor two to three times a day, sometimes tapering off to once a day on the weekends, although you don't have to speak that much if you don't want to. I prefer to utilize the support my doctor has offered, so I call him when I have questions or feel I need to check in. He's consistently been right about what foods and exercise would do to my body. He tells me what to eat (carbs, veggies, protein) for each meal based on my weight and what kind of exercise I'll be doing that day.

I don't feel tired or weakened, no matter whether or not it's generally considered healthy to lose 1 pound a day. The fact of the matter is that he is a doctor and my own doctor here in town approved of the program. As long as I continue to feel great and my blood work continues to look good, I don't care what conventional wisdom says about healthy weight loss.

I've used every diet known to man but nothing worked as well as acai berry. I know they say that pills will not work, but they sure worked for me, and they've been featured on CBS News too.

When choosing the right diet plan, I believe that a well balanced diet revolves around eating healthy and maintaining a workout regiment that best fits your body type. If you are looking to count your calories and keep track of what you are eating, head over to and try the free weight loss programs and tips to help you jump start your diet and a healthier new you! Good luck dieters! :-D

Well, I believe in the Genetix Program as my wife, my brother and myself have lost around 40lbs each and the weight is still off even after a year. It works, in my opinion, because it forces you to be accountable for what you eat and drink. Also, having the Doctor/Counselor on your butt everyday helps you keep focus on the diet. The only problem I had was that I had to buy all new clothes, but that's a good thing. By the way, they just updated their website. ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

I've been on the program about a month. I am giving updates on my blog notsoeasybreezy.com if anyone wants to see how it is working for me. I just put up a review about my first month, giving positives and negatives and what's it's doing for me. Good luck everyone with your weight loss!

Congrats on your great results. I am following the program and have lost 18 pounds in 4 weeks with little hunger. I doubt that you are speaking to a "doctor" -I have yet to speak to one. I'm sure you are talking to one of their couselors.

See my problem is I don't like to be checked on and talk to people. I like to just get my program and get to it, I am strong willed and has always worked better for me. Good luck everyone.