Hi everyone,

My aunt Melissa started to follow Medifest diet program. According to her words, this diet program is very similar to some low carb diet program that she was following before, and she told me that she is happy with it. She told me that she didn’t have any side – effects, and that she was able to lose 13 kilograms in just one month. I don’t know how she did it, but I like it :)

Can you tell me, do you know how does the Medifast diet work?

Any special way or I just need to follow it until the end? 

Well, most medifast dieters use famous 5 & 1 plan, so they can provide six meals per day. Five of them contains 100 calorie Medifast products, such as oat meal, shakes, bars, etc. The six meal is one that you can eat when you want, and it should be green :) With proteins :) So, once you are at your goal, I am sure that medifast will become your lifestyle :)

This diet works just like every other diet program – you need to respect some main rules to be successful in this. That is the only way! 

have a nice day!

Good day there,

This diet programs has some pros and cons as well, like every other diet program. The good thing is that you can find all of the medifast products on the internet, they are available online, but they are a little bit expensive. But, I am not satisfied with this diet program, I am sorry because I need to tell you this. I have failed so many times over the past 7 years, while I was trying this diet program. But, it didn’t worked for me, at all! It is not just the type of the program that I like.

I am sorry because I am telling you this!