I am considering myself very active when it comes to body building and fitness. I have been practicing these two for 10 months now and I have to say that I could not imagine my life without physical activity. But, I have to admit that I do not have any progress in last few weeks. I suppose that my body is getting used to the exercises so I have to modify them a little. Anybody on 12 week program ? I have heard that it really has effects.

You are right when you say that your body became unaffected by exercises. You got used to the same weight and same routine, you do need a change. New way of workout should show effects and improvement, even though eventually new change will be needed. As for 12 week program, it consists of three phases. First, 4 weeks, three times a week – exercises that engage all body areas. Second, 4 weeks, three times a week again – in this period focus is on compound exercises. Third, 4 weeks, 3/week, period for gaining a lot of strength and size. In this combined way, you will ensure the maximum effects for your body.