hi i have recently had sex for the first time and my penis is uncircumsized. All my life i have had trouble pulling the forskin back, it has always been painful. My girlfriend and i have just recently had sex and afterwards i noticed that the forskin had gone all the way back and the head was swelling. I tried pulling the forskin up but that didn't work. I started to get really worried. Eventually i managed to pull the skin back over but i am afraid that there is a problem with blood circulation? What should I do?

Any help is much appretiated.

same here, anyone else have the same problem, what should i do, is foreskin supposed to go all the way over head, never knew if it was, and if so how painful is it, cuz can hurt for next couple days

Yeah same here. I pulled it back over once whilst masterbating, it hurt abit but if you pull your forskin back before it's fully erect it'll be ok :-)

Prosumably when having sex, her natural lube plus friction pushed it over the ridge. If it doesn't roll back, do this. The head swells by becoming fill of blood that can't flow back due to the restriction. Smother the head with lube, wrap your fingers around the head and gently squeeze, what you are doing is gently forcing the excess blood from the head making it smaller, then you should be able to roll the foreskin back over it.

lol you guys must have never masturbated before you had sex. well yes its supposed to happen it will go away though don't worry. It's pretty much the like a girl losing her virginity, it hurts little the first time or so. But eventually it will get stretch enough.

When i was 14 my forskin my forskin pulled back for the first time while i was geting head from my gf at the time.. i also had my first orgasm.. Im 22 now.. and looking back, i was so clueless I had never really played wit myself for more thena few seconds.. i was very confused