hi im 18 and i am seeking some advice. i believe i have a short frenulum. when erect i cannot pull my forskin over my glands but i can when i am flaccid. what i do is pull back my forskin when flaccid then become erect then my glands is exposed. but when i do this i dont think that i can have sex because i cannont masterbate like this because it hurts to pull my forskin any lower (i usually masterbate erect with glands covered with forskin). i have recently starting stretching and first time i pulled back my forskin was last week so. maybe if i keep stretching it will not hurt?
anyways i have never had sex before but i have a girlfriend and i think we are close to sex. so please please i need some help. sorry for long read and thanks.

If you pull back on your foreskin and the tip bends down, then you have a short frenulum.

Is that happening to you?

Another way to masturbate is to pull your foreskin forward instead of back. If your foreskin won't go back when you are hard or it hurts to pull it back when you are hard, then this is a good way. Just pull it forward instead of backward.

Hi Roadrunner:

If you are planning on having sex soon, you need to start stretching your foreskin and frenulum now so you will be ready.