Im a 15 years old boy and my penis is uncircumcised. I have a fishy smell in my junk but havent had an sex so im virgin. I take a shower regularly. I havent expierenced this until I became sophmore. I need help on how to take off the fishy smell please help!

High Jose are you able to pull back your foreskin ? Did you start puberty ? If so when?

Yes I am able to pull hack my foreskin and Ive started puberty since last 2 years.

Ok that's good what you need to do is to pull back your foreskin and wash the glans (head) of your penis and under your foreskin every time you are in the bath or shower. Smegma builds up and gets smelly and it gets really smelly after you ejaculate and seem sits under your foreskin

Alright thx i update you if it works until a month passes first I thought it was a sever problem but thx hopefully that work!

You're welcome it should help keep me posted and if you have any more questions or concerns just ask

It did work but now and when i finish pee nd wait 30 min there is smell bad! I shake my penis well until all pee comes out but when i sit down in class i feel pee coming out my penis

Hey there that is very common. It is impossible to get all of the urine out of your urethra so you always have a little bit of leakage which then will smell . Best thing to do is to wipe off your penis if you feel some more urine leak out later