Hello I had a yeast infection around my crotch 2months ago, it wasnt severe and wasnt the contagious type, happend due to antibiotic use for acne and I treated it with some natural creams and oils along with changing my diet, it's been completely gone for over 2 weeks, but a few days ago when I woke up I've noticed a tiny part of my penis head being a little rough and peely, it was very tiyn so thought it was just coming off due to not being moist or something. So I waited a few days and right now its a little bigger and the skin is rougher with peeling, if I peel it it looks a little red and sensitive below it. I have included 3 photos if it will help, it doesnt itch at all also last time I had sex it was over a year ago, I will go over to my gf due to long distance relationship in a month and I hope I can cure this before I'm over there with her. I highly doubt its an STD yet I'm very curious as to what it is. Thanks a lot in advance

Op here, forgot to add that the previous yeast was around my crotch, not on my penis also I'm circumsized

Anyone ever experıenced this?

anyone with this issue?

isn't that normal for a circumcised dude?