Hi. I have rather strange question and I would like to find out the answer as soon as I can. You see, every morning I'm waking up with a throat full of green and brown flem.
I really don’t know what is the cause of all this but I know that it is very unpleasant and that it’s making me very embarrassed because these last couple of days I’m sleeping with my girlfriend.
I'm one healthy 22 year old male that doesn’t smoke nor drink.
Can someone please tell me what could be the cause. I would like to get rid of this once for all.

Hi. I know how unpleasant you feel right now because I had the same problems earlier in life.
My suggestion is- just contact your ear-nose-throat specialist and let him determine the right cause of this.
In most cases- we are talking about simple sinusitis. From what I know about it- sinusitis is an inflammation of the membranes that line the sinus cavities.
The flem can drain from the nose and sinuses down the back of the throat, especially during night and that’s causing you your problem.
So you really just need to cure this sinus problem and everything will be just fine.