Hello, I'm a 16 year old girl. About 2 months ago, while showering, I found a large(Not excessively large, maybe the size of a brussel sprout..) hard lump inside my anus, about an inch inside. It is not painful at all. I know this because I have used a thin glove on more than one occasion. I have diarrhea often, not usually constipated. My feces seems normal looking when it's firm.

Please help me, I'm so afraid I have some form of cancer. I have horrible social anxiety that has been left untreated for 3 years, and I don't go to the doctor. I'm going to gather my courage, but for now I'd like some advice from you all. is this fleshy lump normal?

I have found the same thing going on with me also. I am 48 and am also concerned and will be contacting my doctor tomorrow. I hope your issue was resolved.