Couldn't find what you looking for?


Read through some of the posts on this website and was wondering.. A few days ago I noticed a Fordyce spot mid way up my shaft, I popped it with some white discharge, but now it looks red and irritated. Right below that is a red patch that feels like dry skin probably nothing (I hope). I was wondering if putting Fluocinonide (.05%) cream on it would help it clear up? Please reply! 


i have issue with my penis .. i think its injured bxz of doing masterburation, from morning till now i am having pain and some thing is comming out spontainiously from my penis . its not cum its not urine . that is some this else . its colour is white bt m sure is not the cum. anser me what is that . plz plz plz try to send me ands on my email 

 ***Post is edited by moderator *** Private e-mails not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use