For about the last four years I have been having problems with my feet. When I get up in the morning my feet are very stiff it takes a little while before they are somewhat flexible again and I can walk with out a limp, I have noticed that for the past year, If I sit for short periods of time and stand to walk my feet have stiffened up. After walking extended periods and then sitting down for a few minutes, my feet stiffen up and its difficult to walk. This happens all the time now. I have tried changing the type of shoes I wear which helps a little but in the end I am still stiff and feeling frustration and pain. Does anyone know what this could be? I do not have any tingling or any other symptoms just the stiffness and feeling I have no flexation left.

I recently have had the same issue lately. It's almost a daily thing where my foot stiffens up as if it's going through a seizure and I can't bend the toes or anything. The toes separate from the big toe and widens then the stiff dies after a good 30 seconds. I don't know what this is but I would greatly appreciate anyone that can recommend anything.