I am confused and scared! I have no idea what is going on with the right side of my upper lip. It is tingly and has tiny white bumps in that area. It doesn't hurt..just tingly and dry..I have to keep applying moisture to the area. I have been losing sleep over this..in fact now I am just sick over this whole thing! It is not really noticeable unless I stretch the lip out. I read some info about fordyce and thought based on what I read it was that, but it didn't say anything about being tingly which is making me believe it could be something else. Could it possibly be herpes..I hope not! I am too scared to go out in public! I asked my husband if he could see anything on my lip and he said no. I'm glad it's not noticeable..but I hate that I know it's there! Anyone know what could be going on???

Google "pictures of herpes" to see if the lesions in those pictures match what you have.