i have been having a problem with the foreskin are for a while. i started getting sharp pains around the head of my penis. then i started noticing skin dicoloration around the foreskin. it started with a small area then it got larger. my whole forskin has turned white and the skin has become very tight. i can pull it back when i have an errection. its a little painfull. can u help n tell me what it can be???

I am not sure what that is but you should definitely see a doctor about it because it sounds to me like it could be an infection or something along those lines. Have you seen a doctor yet?

I have Tha same thing dunno what to do

How old are you and how much of what's described in that post do you have?

The tip of my foreskin began looking like it had been dipped in bleach a few years ago. It was very white compared to the normal skin coloring.

I showed it to my RNP at the VA and she said there was nothing wrong, it was just a loss of pigmentation. I was in my 60s at the time. She didn't say it was because I was old but---?

What was it?