Hey...
I've got a question. You see, I'm only eleven, and I've recently been masterbating more. Because I am only eleven I've never expeirenced semen until now. Only a small amount came out, and it was more clear than white. I don't know if that has anything to do with the next part, but just to be on the safe side...

Anyway, after that 'new experince', I thought I would try it again. But I noticed that the dark skin underneath my penis head was very large now. It's not HUGE, but compared to what it was, it's big alright...

Any one know what's going on so I can not worry about my penis skin engulfing my body? No, seriously...

where at is this darker skin? is it on the inside of your forskin on the underside of your penis (the frenulum area) the frenulum is the strip of skin attaching your penis to your forskin.

is it puffy and sore or just larger than normal?