hello, basically i have just started to get pretty serious with someone and my foreskin pulls right back over the head but its really sore to touch. i havent wanted to have sex with this girl yet because i think it would hurt to much. when i masturbate my foreskin stays covering pretty much all of my head, there is a little bit poking through and even that hurts to touch. i wouldnt dare try to rip the foreskin back when i masturbate, i just leave it covering the head.

also i notice my erections coming and going, if there isnt constant physical contact my penis isnt fully erect.

little help required, thanks!

This is the problem that many men have, you are not the only one, believe me. When I was younger I had such problems myself, I was even ashamed to have sex with a girl as my foreskin wouldn’t completely roll down. But when my penis is in an erection, the foreskin actually rolls down and I have no problems. How about you? If it erects, does the foreskin moves backwards? Well, you said your penis isn’t in a full erection when it’s not in a physical contact. Does this mean you have no problems having sex then?
And about the soreness you feel.. If you have some kind of the inflammation or irritation, you should go to see the doctor as maybe you will need to use some medications . I guess the doc will tell you to keep the area under the foreskin clean and to roll it down as often as you can so it can “breathe”.

See 245 and 252 on previous pages