Hi, im 14 and masturbate loads, i can easily pull back my foreskin erect and non erect but when i get an erection the foreskin doesn't automatically retract i can pull it back and touch the head of my penis relatively easily. When i masturbate i dont think i pull the skin all the way down to the bottom of the head i can though and there is just a bit of friction it doesn't really hurt.
Is this a problem? and if so will it cure as i age?
Thanx
:-D

Hi Hamster, How are you?... What about your foreskin problem right now?

You sound very normal to me. You probably have a longer foreskin than others. If you have a longer foreskin it will not AUTOMATICALLY retract, however this is nothing to worry about. My foreskin does not retract either when I get an erection but I can easily pull it back if I want to do so..

With regard to masturbation, there is no right way or wrong way to masturbate. Just do what feels good.

I like to keep my foreskin forward over the head when I masturbate. That is what I like so that is what I do. Do what you like.