Recently after masturbation the foreskin of my penis has not fully come back down. This can get quite sore and painful, as I only started masturbating with the foreskin pulled back recently (I am 14).

I try stretching it out and holding it back down but it just goes back up once I let go. Also when I get an erection it automatically pulls itself over the head, when before I had to.

Any help?

Hi :-D

I had this problem too when I first pulled back my foreskin.

Because you're not used to pulling down the foreskin, it's still quite tight. the more you experiment with your foreskin the better it will adapt to your penis size and shape.

When your foreskin gets stuck behind your penis head, you shouldn't try to forcibly pull it back over the penis. When the foreskin is pulled back, it folds up behind the head.
To try and get the foreskin to cover up the penis head, just gently stimulate your penis, focusing on the foreskin. Or you could just try grabbing the shaft of your penis and try masturbating, pulling your skin up towards the head while gripping relativley tight.

As for the soreness and pain, it's perfectly normal for first-timers and will vanish over time as your penis gets used to pleasure without the stimulation it would recieve if the foreskin wasn't retracted.

Just experiment with your foreskin and discover new ways of masturbating using various foreskin techniques. Quit worrying, masturbation is about freedom and pleasure.

If you need any more personal advice, feel free to contact me privately, I had the same experience too.

It sounds like you have a short foreskin, and you have now become "auto circumcised." You will lose the hypersensitivity in a short time, and everything should be fine. You will find it cleaner and healthier now, and sex will be improved too. Mine has been permanently retracted since I was younger than you, and its much better this way.

I think most guys find it better to masturbate with the foreskin covering the head.

You can lengthen your foreskin by tugging on it whenever you can. That will cause it grow longer. It is called "tissue expansion".