im 17 years old and im a virgin.my foreskin is the problem why i dont approach girls.i;ve been so deppressed about and dont know what to do about it. i dont know if the foreskin has to be completely unstuck from the glans. you know under my penis.
i can pull the foreskin back but a lilttle bit of foreskin is still stuck under my penis.and when i do that my penis bends down.
kinda hurts when i force it ,so i dont know if i can have sex with a girl.. normally..i wonder if its gonna hurt or my penis just wont go in her vagina . im afraid it'll it wont go in her vagina or something will go wrong please help
can i fix my problem myself or go to a doctor.i dont want surgery.f**k that.i really wan to lose my virginity before i turn 18
Thanx

hey man, no you have no problem with your forskin. that is called the frenulum and it is suppose to be there. everything will work out just fine but why do you want to loose your virginity by the time you are 18??