I'm about to turn 19 next week and my foreskin still has not pulled all the way back.. It wont pull back when im limp or erect. at the tip of the penis there is a little bit of skit that's not letting me pull it back.. what should I do?? Please help.

hey chris where at is this pieve of skin and what picture in the diagram below best depicts your foreskin when trying to retract it?

a12fig01.gif

it is between B and C it pulls back a little I mean I've been doing some stretching to help but it does not pull back all the way because of just a little bit of skit that is attached to the very tip (where you pee from)

hey there look up a picture of a frenulum breve and see if that resembles what you have. is your foreskin itself tight or is is just not retracting because of that little strip of skin?

Yes it is almost exactly like that.. I think its just the strip of skin that's holding it back I never stretched the foreskin back before because I never new I had to so the skin is pretty tight too.