hi, i'm 16 and my foreskin doesnt stretch over the head of my penis. ive heard about these stretching excersises that u do in the shower or bath. but do u do these excersises whilst erect or not erect? thanks

Hi 'Guest'

Not erect (flaccid or soft), unless you can pull it back when soft.

A good technique I used was to pull it back as far as you could before you start to feel it, then return it. And then try again but this time try to go just a little bit further, and then return it. And repeat as long as you have enthusiasm for.

The main thing is to be careful and not to force it anywhere. You should be extra careful when it gets loose enough to get it behind the glans but still tight enough to get trapped. If it was to get trapped you will need to squeeze your glans and pull the foreskin back in place before a trip to A&E is necassary. Not something to worry about though, if your careful it shouldn't happen, its just something you need to be aware of.

Hope I've helped a little, any other questions let us know :-)

Seems like a silly question to me. :-D
How long is it going to stay soft after you start fooling with it?
8-|

Depends on what mindset your in njoy ;-)

I managed it, saw it in the same way as you do for your female oooh oooh test :-)