I am 19 and I can't retract my foreskin more than 1/2 the way down the head of the penis. During intercourse it feels like something is going to tear/rip which is very painful and makes sex impossible.

Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Many thanks,
Calum.

Hi Calum,

Stretching is usually the way to go in these cases. You've got a head start as you can already get it half way down.

I found a good technique is to pull the foreskin back as far as you can before feeling any pain, and then return it. Start again, but this time try to go a little bit further. Repeat as long as you can be bothered. Its usually easier to do this in the bath or the shower as it softens the skin.

You should be careful though to not force your foreskin anywhere. There is a chance that it could get trapped behind the glans, paraphimosis. If this happens you should squeeze your glans and pull the foreskin back into place before swelling makes it impossible and a trip to A&E is required. Not something to worry about, just something to be aware of; if your careful and don't force it anywhere you should be ok.

Hope I've helped a little. Let us know if I've missed anything or if you've got any more questions :-)

Thanks for the advise I will be sure to try this out. :-)

hey kingfreeze,

out of curiosity what does " a trip to A&E" mean?? (the emergency room or hospital?)

thanks 8)

Hi Bio

Sorry I didn't realise you didn't use the term over there, I'll have to stop using it.

A&E stands for the Accident & Emergency department of a hospital, so I would assume the equivalent over there is the emergency room.

thanks kingfreeze,

yea in the U.S. we just refer to that as the emergency room or (e.r.) or emergency department of the hospital......
good to know :-)

No problem Bio.

Ahhh ER, thats that hospital drama, not that I watch it of course :-P

haha i have to admit i use to watch it all the time untile they started running out of ideas and all of the good charachtors left :-(

Always happens don't it. Would rather they cancelled the programmes rather than ruin them.

haha you got it:/

Hey, did ya notice?
Bio just joined the club. o.O
Congrats Bio on being just as yappy as me.
Kingfreze, you gotta get going :O

hey njoy,

i joined that club a while ago.... 8-| XD
apparently you missed some of the conversations bambie and i have had....

thanks for noticing though :-D

yes
agreed we need to get off this post since it has nothing to do with painfull retraction of the foreskin anymore XD

oh well still fun 8)

Yeh congratulations Bio, 1000s a lot. I've got a long way to go to get up to those dizzy heights ;-) .

Yeh it is getting a bit off topic. Come join us over at the comedy club:

https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/the-comedy-club&name=The_Comedy_Club&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

:-)