Well, I'm 14 years old. And last week I started masturbating. IT was great. :-D When, since I'm un-cut, I masturbated with the skin on. Was I suppose to pull it down? Or is it okay?

Help?

Well it is ok only the way you fill it is ok. If you have more satisfaction masturbating with out pulling your skin down, that do it that way. Or in the other case,by pulling your skin down. Try it bout ways and see witch one do you prefer. If you have any other questions, just ask and don't be shy. :-)

Thank you, this is really helpful.

Well I am glad I was of help. You are in the age that you learn many new stuff. And you will see how the time pases you will know more and more stuff about these things.

Thank you, this is really helpful.

the more "traditional" method for uncut guys is that the foreskin should move up and down with the hand. i figure this is what you meant, it is fine. the foreskin should be able to be retracted though.