i found a lump on the top of my scrotum and i tried to pop it. it popped a little. but then i started to get pain on my inner thigh. the bump has gotten bigger and now my entire scrotum is a little swollen. im worried what it could be. anyone have any ideas?

You should most definately have this checked out by your doctor right away. It could be a number of things. As serious as genital warts or as minimal as an ingrown hair. Try not to pop it or squeeze it anymore and perhaps just use a warm washcloth or compress on the affected area. As soon as you can get into the doctor, especially sine your scrotum is now swollen. You want to have this checked out. Are you experiencing any pain along with the bump other than in your inner thigh? Is the affected area painful? Please see a doctor right away so that they can tell you what is wrong. Keep us updated as I am sure there are others who have experienced something similar to what you are dealing with. Best of luck to you.

I took him to the ER and we found out it was just a cyst. That was all. Thank goodness . We were really scared.

I have found a lump on the inside of the scrotum, at the top underneath the penis on my boyfriend. He hasn't made any complaints of pain etc and seems to be fine in himself. He has said to me before that I should help him check but I'm not sure if it is worth mentioning to him? Is it my place to say?