I would like to know something more about gential herpes and edema. Are they connected. I have been diagnosed with herpes a week ago. I had several blisters on my scrotum and penis. In addition, my lymph nodes were enlarged a bit. Anyway, with proper medications blisters were gone but edema came. My penis is now swelled and I just do not know what to do. I am going to doctor again in 2 days but perhaps someone knows something on this subject.

Edema occurs because of the inflammation, so it is very possible that your herpes has caused it. Especially penis has a lot of skin, so under inflammation, edema is very visible. Still, there is nothing to worry about. You removed herpes as the main reason and probable edema cause so you should expect swelling to vanish in a couple of days.

hi anyone, i just wonder who know experience about genital herpes i did sex with my wife many time i not sex with someone none, i alway clean my penis everyday but why penis keeping coming genital herpes look like cream that ugly i am worry myself and scared i ask you that is HIV ?