Hello! My mother is 58 years old and she suffers from osteoarthritis pain. The pain is sometimes that hard, that is really making her nervous and depressed. I don’t like to see her suffer that much, so we visited a doctor again, and he prescribed glycosamine to us. What I wanted to know is if any of you tried these products! I noticed that they could be purchased almost anywhere. Are they any good? Thank you very much for your time!!!

Hi there! My aunt used to buy these products but the problem was that she wasn’t looking at what she was buying, so until we realized that, there wasn’t any improvement or pain relief. The problem with glycosamine is, that nowadays, companies that put out these products in the market use medium or low grade glucosamine products in order to save money and produced them in pill or capsule form even though they are most effective in liquid form. So, here is what you need to look for when buying this product : amount of glucosamine per daily dose, type of glucosamine, quality of ingredients, delivery system, synergistic ingredients and price per day. Once my aunt started buying proper products the pain was nearly gone!!!!