Hello, I was recently diagnosed with Cervicitis. I was tested for yeast as well as Chlamydia and Gonorrhea. I was negative for all, but I am still waiting for pap results. I don’t understand why women avoid testing???
Anyway,I have been on BC for more that 6 years. Beside that I am healthy. My doctor has decided to switch my pill to Loestrin from Mircette. How would this help my Cervicitis? Anyone else is same situation?

I've personally been tested more than once. My friend as well, but I also know a few people who purposely don't get tested because they don't want to know. This is really stupid…..they only agree on testing when they already an outbreak of something or know they've been exposed to something. The problem is that so many people with HPV, Herpes, Chlamydia, gonorrhea are asymptomatic and show no physical signs of their condition. So, it’s never safe unless you've been tested for. I am sorry but I don’t know anything about BC. I don’t like them.