This school year for my grandson started out ok then within the last 2 months he was bullied.  He is 16 now. Now he is being home schooled and still getting good grades. I thought his was going to get him down and he would go beat these boys and 2 girls up but he is handleing it pretty good. He told them off on Facebook  and is adjusting ok. He thinks home schooling is better than school itself. I'm proud of him for standing up to these kids. Any suggestion will be appreciated.

dejolane

Try having him take part in a sport or club so he can be with people with the same interests. Also, monitoring his Facebook might help too, because tons of mean stuff can be said on there. Try blocking the people that are rude to him.

I don't live with him so I don't know what is going on with his Facebook. He isn't talking to me right now. We have a situation going on between him and me (long story ) and I won't talk about it. But I told him to say he is sorry or he will not get any Christmas gifts. I hate not talking to him. I have im him on Facebook but with no reply on his part.
Anyway he is now home schooled and doing good,getting A's and B's. He is into directing videos with friends that he does have. He and a good family friend are making a movie. I love him and trying to support him through this.

dejolane