Well my husband is making me very depressed. He is up my rear 24/7 we don't work ( on SSI ) and when he wants to go somewhere I don't want to go with him. I want to be by myself. The only time I have to myself is in the shower and when he finishes his night of drinking and finally falls asleep. He won't go to a sex therapist or marriage counselor to see what his problem is in bed. He isn't sleeping in the bed with me anymore. He rather sleep beside me on the bedroom floor. He says it helps his back. What to do ????

dejolane

I heard you loud and clear! I have the same problem. I go to the gym and library, but it's not enough. I keep wishing that

that I was living alone with my cat :|. My husband doesn't go anywhere, and works the night shift, so he's always home.

Weekends are Hell, so I try to go somewhere most of the day. He also clears his throat, and that gets on my nerves >;)!

It's not nice to say, but I wish he just wouldn't come home!!!!!!!!!! You are not alone in your feelings.

Blessings

Debbie

Let's be friends ok ?? We are in the same boat and we can relate to each other. I'm on Facebook ( Debbie Lane  ( Heart) profile picture to make sure u get the right Debbie Lane

dejolane

Ok Jejolane, I'd like that. We are in the same boat and it would be nice to have someone to talk to about it. On Facebook I'm (Debbie Parsons Guindon.) My picture is of Snoopy LOL! Thanks Debbie

send me a friend request on Facebook

Debbie

Hi dejolane, tried to make you a friend on Facebook, but there were 3 or 4 with your name. I forgot to tell you that I changed my picture to one of my cat. LOL!

Debbie