I mean that's the real question here isn't it folks?

The REAL question is ----- WHAT's PJ's?

I make sure I only buy the kind with quick and easy access. :eek2:

How FAST can you get OUT of your PJ's?
and back into my work clothes? Pretty darned quick once I hear the boss coming down the hall.

Night crew nights, <10 seconds.

Non night crew nights, ~30 seconds.

My pajamas have buttons so I won't win any races.

Now the kitty slippers, those I can send flying in a matter of seconds.

Pajamas = :fubby:

Pajamas = :fubby:
I agree...They get all twisted and fubbed up so that's why I never wear them. I guess I get out of them pretty fast then.

<5 seconds

I don't wear pajamas usually just boxers so I can go straight from bed into work clothes with out having to pause and pull something off.

who wears pajamas?????????

um...used to be pretty quick at it...but now it's been a while. Hopefully I'll be able to figure it out again in a couple more weeks!!!!

Take your time!! I mean that. You had the tough one. Getting over that big cut ain't no joke, so just take it easy. You sound relaxed, which is the best kind of mommy Hayden could ask for.

PJ's are too hot. I prefer to sleep nekkid.

How many people actually wear PJs?

When I was in the army during the Vietnam era I was an instructor at the army signal school at Ft. Gordon. We often had foreign students come to the school and they housed them with the instructors instead of in the usual student barracks. One time we had three ARVN students in my platoon. When they showed up they had PJs with them. They soon discovered none of us wore them so they put them away.  Their army told them that Americans wore PJs and supplied them for their time with us. We all had a good laugh about that because they didn't wear them at home either. We wondered where their army got the idea that we wore them. I've never worn them since my mother stopped making me so I wonder how common it is to wear PJs.

Visual:REJECTED for you, Shelfie