Hi, i'm only 16 years old and i last cut my hair in January. About 2-3 inches were cut off and it reached just under my shoulder blades and now, in August, my hair is at my shoulders and is falling out like crazy. I have dyed it before but not in awhile as i want it to get thicker and start growing. But it hasn't and its only getting shorter and dying faster. Yes i straighten it, and not everyday.. can you please tell me some ways to make it grow faster? and help it stop falling out? I miss my old hair so much as it used to be down to my hips. Any help would be greatly appreciated. <3

go to doctor

nice spelling, and that really helped! THANKS

It could be the straightener that you are using. I had an issue like this and found out it was the straightener, I had long hair to my waist and 3 months after I used a new straightener it seemed to have caused my hair to break off at the end. And fast too. I no longer use the straightener, let alone dye, curl anything harmful. I take biotin and use Mane and Tail shampoo and conditioner. Hope this helps.