I am interested in how am I supposed to make myself reaching the best marathon results. I was actually already running half marathon twice and I am running for better marathon results now and am supposed t participate marathon in few months. What do you think what kind of a preparations and training are the best to achieve better marathon results?

Ok you should set up the goals first regarding what kind of marathon results you want to reach-do you run for some word record or you want to make your personal marathon results? I think that this second one is your goal, so you have to focus your attention to get prepared yourself for the best possible results and you have the advantage already-you have been twice running half marathon. So the main thing here is to focused your training at endurance preparations as well as on the strength training to keep your muscles working harder and it is not like you are going to achieve the best marathon results just on your first marathon run the fact is that you would have to work harder and your marathon results could increase gradually over the years of having marathon.