Thanks for answering my first question. Now, I'm wondering if I will always have to be careful of this new hip, or after 6 months or a year, will I be able to do things in a normal way? Will I be able to sleep without a pillow between my legs? Will I be able to sit on the floor on my knees and play with my grandbabies? Or must I always follow the rule of 90 degree?

Hi there! If you have hips surgery then you will have to go easy on it because it does have only so many uses before it essentially expires. As best I know, you can use your new hip like you do your old one, but it does help to take it easy on it or else you can put undue pressure on it. I think it's best to check with your surgeon or someone else here who knows, so I guess I'll just tell you good luck and congratulations on your new hip!