i have an intercourse with my bf when i have my first and second day of period, could i get be pregnant? i take pt but the result is negative. im worried because i feel something weird in my body.. 

Hi Ambuset,

It would be unlikely you'd get pregnant having sex at the beginning of your period.  The timing is not right.  His sperm can only live about 5 days and you likely wouldn't ovulate until sometime between days 11-16.  You're probably at least 4 days early to get pregnant.

When was your period due?  You said negative test?

my period started march 1 then after that it stopped march 5 . so do you mean that i have no chance to get pregnant ?

You had sex on March 1 and 2 then? That's day 1 and 2 of your cycle. You probably haven't even ovulated as of today, March 10, day 10 of your cycle.

I can't say "no chance" as there is always a slight chance BUT the odds are EXTREMELY LOW.

One other thing, testing as early as you did WILL give you a negative result. You need to wait at least 2, preferably 3 weeks after having sex before the tests become accurate.

I don't think you're pregnant.

Hope it helps.

oh i see,, but my tummy aches and my abdomen getting larger a little bit im so worried... another question it is bad to have sex when i have a period?

please reply thanks :)

I dont think they will reply....