My dandruff won't go away. I've tried Hot Oil Treatments, washing everyday and then washing 2-3 days. I've tried Aloe Vera, ACV, T/Gel, Head and Shoulders, Tea Tree Oil, Coconut Oil, DHS SHAMPOO. I'm getting sick and tired of it. It's just plain white flakes. My scalp isn't red but gets itchy. My scalp dosent look scaley. I just showered 6 hours ago and now my scalp has flakes already. How do I stop this? Is it lack of vitamins? I don't use hot water and I use sulfate free shampoo. I tried switching shampoos too.

I'm not an expert or anything but when I showered with 'hot' water, my face would have very small areas of flakes because the water was too hot, I turned the water heat down a little bit to where it wasn't cold but wasn't hot either and the flakes were gone from my face when it dried. Just try turning the temp down a bit I guess? Sorry if it doesn't help