What is the best solution to get read of lice on head that is not suicide? I think I tried everything there is and they are still on my head!!!

You have been missing their eggs. A successful way of ridding the head of lice and their eggs without poisoning yourself with dangerous pesticides and hydrocarbons is as follows: Lather hair with a coconut-oil castile soap and add a few drops of tea tree oil and neem oil to the lathered hair. Then rinse and rewash with this same mixture, After this do not rinse, but wrap a towel around the head and wait for 30 min. Comb with a nit-removing comb, strand by strand, until all nits are removed then Wash and rinse the hair.

i find white vinegar to have an effect too, cover whole head in it put a plastic cap over head leave it on all nite, wash of next day then use coconut condisioner and run comb threw hair with condisioner still on and the lice drop out :-)

good luck

yeah vinger is great if you want to get rid of your head lice, just be sure not to get out or your smell will be repulsive. i googled some products

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

My husband read on the net if you try rubbing alcohol and Dawn dish soap it should get rid of the head lice. Good luck.

dejolane

And make sure you wash everything in hot water. Sheets,pillow cases etc... and make sure you soak those combs and brushes. Don't let anyone else use your hats during the winter season.

dejolane