yeah, so i waxed my chest for the first time, and its been well over a few days, and i still have all these red spots all over my chest; pimple like. i have tryed almost everything, and it seems like nothing is working.. please help.

Hi there, the next time that you wax your chest, you will probably want to put on a cream that helps you keep from getting ingrown hairs and razor burn because that sounds precisely what the problem is at this point. I feel bad because I wish someone had told you before you got the waxing done because that's a pretty common problem but you should be okay once a few days have passed and the bumps go down. Did you wax your chest on your own or did you have it done professionally?

the next time u r waxing u shouldn't use the same product as u used last time because u are allergic or something

I don't think that it's an allergy because allergic reactions tend to flare up quickly and die back down, plus if it was allergic it would probably have been hives. Usually without care, a waxed area is prone to lots of bumps. Does that make sense?

Make sure you take a shower right before you get waxed, if you don't do this, your skin is dirty and can have oil, dirt, bacteria etc... on it so when you wax and pull the hair up, your pores reopen and allow all germs into your body. Also make sure they clean the area before they start waxing and put some sort of aloe on it after. Make sure you keep the area clean after wards, that you allow no excess body fluids into the area that was waxed. Warm showers and loofahs help with the elimination of in grown hairs.

Hope this helps.

THat's also some helfpul information there. I haven't really waxed so I didn't know if you did it clean or if you could do it on regular skin, but knowing that gets rid of bumps is helpful.

Thanks for telling us what we SHOULD"VE done.... not like that really helps now does it? my chest is also covered in these red acne like bumps and im frantically trying to find some way to get rid of them .... does anybody know how to get rid of them?? my chest was fine last night... just really red. I decided to apply aloevera gel for sunburned/irritated skin and woke up this morning with all these ugly ass bumps.... help?

hey,

I have issues every time I shave or wax and suffer horrible little itchy lumps on my legs. Try washing with a tea tree body wash and   exfoliate every 2-3 days. Exfoliating everyday will make it worse. Each day in the morn (pref after a shower) apply witch hazel to your chest with a cotton bud, wait to dry and use a tea tree moisteriser. Aloe vera soothes the skin where tea tree soothes as well as kills bacteria which will assist. 

My legs are much better after using this method every day.

Good luck to you =)

Hey,

I have the same problem with my boyfriend. We cleaned his chest and applied wax however now (2nd day) it has become really red and with white spots. It looks really bad :( I just want to know how many days it took to go all normal?? I am stressed cuz I applied the wax :((( Anyone experienced this could u pls tell me that it will be alright in some days!

I got these spots as well and it's been a month and half I've used everything and still they've havent gone ... I went to the doctors and they gave me Antibiotics but still they haven't worked! Is there anything anyone would Recommend? 

Hey guys, killing germs and cleaning up is really key. Try using salt water after a hot shower, or even hydrogen peroxide or rubbing alcohol. Some toners may work as well. Using salt water directly after waxing sensitive areas has worked for me and my friends very well :-)

bacitracin will help the bumps die down and make sure they don't get infected