hi i am 18 years old and i haven't got my period in 2years.

recently i started bleeding every day but only very little.

my nipples are sore and i feel like vominting almost all the time.

i an dizzy always always and cant sleep.  

i haven had sex in months.

my family have no money to go and see a specialist please help. please

It appears like you have extreme hormonal imbalance with no progestrone. Were periods ever regular at one time in earlier teenage years. Have you ever used birth control pills more than 6 months duration? Are you on birth control pills now?  You are 18 years old... are you working or at home? Nutritional deficiency leads to hormonal deficiency then psychiatric problems. What time do you go to bed? How much sleep do you get? What does your normal diet consist of? Can you tell me what do you eat on a typical day for breakfast, lunch and dinner? How much do you weigh? If you think you are overweight give me your height as well. Do you consume enough water at least half of your body weight in oz.  Do you consume soda, coffee and other beverages? Do you crave food? Do you prefer meat or vegetables and fruits? How much sugar do you consume? How much bread and flour products do you normally consume per day? Do you consume raw vegetables and fruit? 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

my periods were never regular. i have NEVER used birth control pills ever. i am working and studying.

i sleep around 3am and wake up at 12 pm . normal deit would be, rice and meat. (no red meat) i weigh 65 kg (acceptable)

i drink atleast 5 to 6 small bottle of water a day. i prefer fruits. i barely consume sweet drinks or coffee. i drink tea 1 in 2 days.

oh, and i am a heavy smoker.