I'm 30 years old,I'm looking for an effective way to keep me fit. Is there any diet I should follow as a model?

Hello samirove.... I believe any diet that incorporates fruits, vegetables, and lean meat is a great way to start out.  Your caloric intake should be based on the following formula:  your weight in pounds multiplied by 12.  So if you weigh 135 pounds, to maintain it would would need to consume at least 1620 calories a day.  If you workout and burn 500 calories a day, you can add 500 calories to your diet, ending up with 1920 calories a day.  I hope this helps you out.

What diet does the forum readers use to maintain their weight?  Do you exercise every day?

You should take proper and fresh diet including natural, fresh fruits,vegetables,pulses,fresh juices etc.you should do many exercises also.