According to a study made in Washington, all three groups, the previous smokers, current smokers and non smokers, of more than 2,000 seniors were compared to show a link between smoking and the speed at which participants walked .Previous smokers easily outpaced current smokers in physical activity, suggesting that giving up such bad habits can positively impact a senior’s health later in life.
Eliminating bad habits such as poor food choices and lack of exercise - which can lead to weight gain or poor muscle condition - has been an ongoing struggle for seniors. According to Alison Moore, member of American Geriatrics Society (AGS), the most important part of successfully changing bad habits is to go into the transformation with a positive attitude.

Thank you for your helpful advice.

You're welcome. I'm glad to be of help, and I hope with this, I can help more people. Good luck!

Can you answer a strange question for me? My friend was saying that there are health benefits to smoking. Can you tell me if that's the case? I would like to know...not that I want to smoke, just satisfy my curiosity. Thanks!

According to me you should not smoking.Coz smoking can never useful for health.It is very dangerous for health.

Thanks