i am 29 years 6'2 290 pounds i am overweight.one day bout 5 years ago i was in a scary situation where i walked away and passed out in bathroom.relative say dont worry just anxiety atack.was no pain just blacked out.lately i have been having a burning sensation on the left side of my chest fand chest pain not bad but noticible.when i breath it seems as if i wasnt getting oxygen like my breathing wasnt doing its job.imagine breathing in and out but not geting the breathing effect.it lasted bout 5 hours today i just kept walking cuz it seemed to grt worst if i stopped or sat ndown.even when trying to sleep i can feel the lack of oxygen and then i get real dizzy.its chest pain and burning at same time and i am scared.ive smoked weed since i was 14 and quit justa year ago,what does these symptoms look like.

I would bring this to the attention of your Doctor ASAP. Any kind of chest discomfort, i.e. burning and/or pain is not a good sign. Your breathlessness is a cause to be slightly alarmed. The dizzy feeling you speak of means that your not getting enough oxygen. Please give your Doctor a call.

you are having these problems cause you smoked weed the smoke of the weed affects your heart and lungs and you start having breathing problems and heart problems so you most likely have to go to a docter ASAP cause you don't know if you might get worst results if you dont go.