Hi im 42 and im getting sudden heat in my toes not all of them just some, it comes quickly and goes after a min or so, does anyone know the reason for this, im quite healthy, not over weight at all. Its quite a weird sensation, like a heater on my toe, if anyone can help please let me know.

Hot flashes are coming, its a sign. You're in the age bracket to get the hot flashes. I have the same problem with my toes, and I don't want to go through it but its inevitable to hit our whole body soon, so get your fan and AC ready.

Hi I'm 25 and have been getting the same thing just in my left foot mainly around near my toes.. Its so weird not painful just like a heater is there.. Did you find out what was causing the problem? I'm of a heathy weight healthy life style except my smoking bad habit.. Rarely touch alcohol.