Are there reports of the hedge Apple treatment resulting in high potassium levels and high creatinine levels?

Best of luck to you God bless

Freeze the fruit and keep in the freezer. Grate 1 tablespoon per day for 30 days. Consume. I grate the tablespoon full down and mix with a spoon on yogurt. Take same time.for 30 days. You can not be on any other type of cancer fighting drug. Including chemo. These drugs tear the body down. Make a doctor appointment before and after to see if there is a change in the illness. Always remember...Life is a terminal illness.. everything after that are complications of the terminal illness called life. Complications can be fuxed

Freeze the fruit and keep in the freezer. Grate 1 tablespoon per day for 30 days. Consume. I grate the tablespoon full down and mix with a spoon on yogurt. Take same time.for 30 days. You can not be on any other type of cancer fighting drug. Including chemo. These drugs tear the body down. Make a doctor appointment before and after to see if there is a change in the illness. Always remember...Life is a terminal illness.. everything after that are complications of the terminal illness called life. Complications can be fixed

Hedges apples are safe to eat you can also dry them smash it and put it in a capsule must be done daily to be effective

Could you contact me please

My mother told me of a friend of theirs that has had pancreatic cancer completely reversed and now has been free of from it for some time. He froze the hedge: apple, then grated them and took 1 or 2 tablespoons daily.

Hi, I am desperately searching for some hedge apples, my father in law has cancer and was just put on hospice..We will try anything! Please let me know!! Julie

Do you still have any frozen to sell or give away, my brother wants to try use it to treat his wife's breast cancer?

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I spoke with a gentlemen just today saying he has cancer, started in his lung went to his bones. He took one round of chemo and stopped. He heard about the hedge apple and thought he would try it. Since he has started eating the hedge apple he only has an 1cm spot remaining in his body. I witnessed a walking miracle!!!!

My husband has been eating it since last Sept. He has a cancer that is not going to go away so he figured what did he have to lose. You clean them off with water then put them in freezer bags and freeze them. Do not eat without being frozen. That is what we were told. then get you a strong cheese grater. My husband takes a frozen one out and gets about 2 tlbs. of grated hedge apple and I take a can of fruit cocktail no sugar added and divide it into 4 small bowls about the size of the ones you get from Kentucky fried individual serving size. And I divide the fruit cocktail into those 4 bowls. Then he adds the shredded hedge apple and stirs it up and eats it every day. He had his first CT scan in Feb. and no new cancer showed up. So now he will wait 6 months and have another and we can't wait to see what it shows. Put the hedge apple back in freezer bag and back in freezer. Always keep it frozen. My brother has also been eating this for his diabetes and his numbers are finally under control. Just 2 tablespoons once a day in a bowl of fruit cocktail no sugar added. My husband started in Sept and he is still here to this day. Do a lot of checking. You can go to hedge apples for cancer and read all the people that have been using it to help with cancer.

I have two friends that have been doing this ,one for a year and the other one started four months ago they were planning his demise both have seen improvement and are doing better they swear by it both have said they would not be here if it wasn't for them hedge apples

I would love to have some

Hi
this was written in 2013. I am interested to know if your had any success with your use? thank you