I would like to try these for my breast cancer. Can you send me some. What part do you eat? Pat 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private info not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

How difficult or costly would it be to get some shipped to _[removed]_ as I have skin, bone, and ovarian cancer and refuse chemo been there and done it once never again. Hopefully you can help

You freeze them and shave a teaspoon day. There are tons around here the problem is they are out of season right now you can buy some off amazon though

So what was the outcome? Are you better?

I live in KY and personally know people with stage 4 cancer and it has gone away. You can throw them in the freezer and use a cheese grater to grate off a tablespoon once a day...there are also capsules you can buy...they slice dehydrate the hedge apple abd fill empty capsules. ...Google this and you will find the lady that dies this....I think her last name is Mullins

Please go to mullinslogcabin.net. And go to Hedge apples and Cancer. You will find how to use and testimonies. God be with you!

Think about it! Cancer is big money for Doctors, hospitals, labs, and mainly drug companies, etc.!!! There will never be a total cure for Cancer from the main stream medical field!

I'm thirty one I have lung cancer
I have four young boys I'm getting desperate to get rid of this how would I go bout getting you to ship me some hedgeapple?

I can show you a bunch in Kansas, On my hunting lease you can haul off all you want, or another place only 50ty miles from me you can have those also. 

Did they work?

there not in season now in Oklahoma how can I get some 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

hedge apple wont make you sick I'VE had lung cancer twice. I cut it into wafers about 1/8 of and inch thick refreeze then cut it into pill size. I found it much easier for me to take it that way.. you do not eat the core or seeds. _[removed]_

I'm from KY and they are everywhere. there free for the taking. _[removed]_

So does this hedge Apple work????? From Dana???

An Alkaline diet