Hello, I am checking on you, to see how you are doing. I'm looking for something for several of my friends w/o have been diagnosed with cancer, one being 4th stage lung cancer. I pray to hear back from you, that you are doing VERY WELL. God Bless !

I am starting it today for a lung disease. Yes, freeze the fruit, and to start grate one tablespoon (at the time you take it) three times a day for three days, then do the same two times a day for at least a month. After reading all I can get my hands on about this, I'm thinking it kills the bug (virus, bacteria, fungus, amoeba) that caused the disease in the first place. I don't feel it can hurt, although I wouldn't eat the whole thing at once. The worst side effect I've heard of is diarrhea. Also, cancer is fueled by sugar, so try to stop all sugar and eat lots of greens and whole foods. Best wishes!

PS: Take the tablespoon of hedgeapple and swallow, followed by a glass of water. Most say it doesn't taste bad.

they don't want anyone healed no emails.

Money and greed. Money is much more important to our drug companies. They will NEVER recommend any treatment where they, the drug company, does not reap money. Very sad but true.

I was wondering if you are still taking the fruit and are clear of tumors?

Best wishes
Michelle

Melanie, did this work for you? I have stage 4 lung also

I also have stage 4 lung. I just got one apple today to start with. Has anyone personally been cured of cancer using this?

my husband had the same while he used hedgeapple he felt great but the tumors did not shrink he had other problems too check studies depending on type of melanoma it may not be effective but i take it daily for prevention

A friend of mine had cancer and the doctors gave him a year to live. He began eating two teaspoons of grated hedge apples a day. They were grated and frozen until use. That was 15 yrs. ago and he's still going on in his life. A doctor told him that it was his last chance at life. If i get cancer i'm going on his diet that day. What do you have to lose other than your life. Good luck cancer patients! You have my daily prayers.

I am aware of a gentleman who has been dehydrating the hedge apples and grinding them up and placing in capsules to take and he is still cancer free. He was diagnosed with bone cancer before he started taking it, and it was also in his lung. No sign of cancer today :)

Osage orange is falling now. It is beside the road on 845 in owen county near lugsby mill

I dehydrate them and then put them in the bullet blender, I have fifteen gallon already processed, and ready for capsules

Could you reply me? My sister has cancer.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

where can we get them please