My husband and I have been TTC for a bout a year and this month (jan) I got my first positive on an ovulation test on the 25th we had sex the before I got the positive and we also did both days I got an ovulation positive. I have been having slight cramps a week later and lower back ache but really dull and I also have been getting sharp pains on either side randomly that last a few seconds. Also while having sex last night when my husband pushed it all the way in like he normally does I got a very sharp pain in my lower stomach like under my belly botton. I have also been very emotional. I just ovulated about 8 days ago could I be pregnant?

Well you could be pregnant. Do you have any other pregnancy symptoms like: morning sickness, tender breasts, fatigue, frequent urination? I found that pain during intercourse can be caused by vaginismus, various womb disorders, endometriosis, cysts on the ovary, pelvic inflammatory disease, ectopic pregnancy. You should do the pregnancy test and probably see your gynecologist. Take care.

I have the sore breats and a little nausea not much tho.

Hi! That's a good sing! How are your symptoms today? Do you still fell the pain during intercourse?

I haven't been getting the pain during intercourse as bad but my breats are way more tender and I get some cramps on and off on different days still and today is 10 DPO. I took a test today and it was a negative but I wasn't sure if it was to early.

Well, normally you should wait until your period is late, but if you can't wait that long I would say that it's OK to take the test two weeks after.