I am not a marijuana/alcohol addict but I am still having trouble healing

Please help, I am sick still after a month. I only tried weed a few times.. about 5 times. I smoked it only once, and my friends and I ate the other times. We made firecrackers, a marijuana cooking recipe. I ate it at the beginning of march break, I also drank about 5 shots of vodka while I was high. I did not really sleep on that night. The next day my throat was really dry to the point where I choke when i breath. I drank alot of water for it to be okay... The week after that I get alot of phlegm and a wierd cough. At night, every time I breath I have to cough. Its been a month already, I only have phlegm sometimes, and I also cough a little bit. My doctor has already given me two different types of cough medicines, and allergy/asthma pills for me. I was too scared to tell my doctor that I consumed marijuana and alcohol. May someone help me please???

may someone please help me

In my opinion it is not from weed, i think it is hard to reply to you because ur throut hearts, and i do not see it related to weed or alchogol. If you want have your doctor do xrays on you, or take your blood to see if you have anything, however i do not see this being related to weed even if you tell your doc that u did it. Good luck, just check ur self out!